Last Updated: March 18, 2021
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
LifeBooster has the right to revise these Terms at any time without providing notice. Your continued use of the Site shall be deemed irrevocable acceptance of those revisions. At any time, LifeBooster may (i) terminate your use or right to use of the Site for any reason, or (ii) modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
the site is PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE USE OF the Site IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. LIFEBOOSTER disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, with respect to the accuracy, reliability or suitability for any purpose, of the information contained in or referenced to the site. Any person accessing or using the site accepts and assumes all risks relating to the accuracy or reliability, or arising out of the use of, the information and materials available on the site.
Limitation of Liability
LIFEBOOSTER WILL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSSES OR DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE OR LOSS CLAIMED EITHER IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR TORT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN, OR ARISING OUT OF THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
With regards to the Site or any content on the Site, you may not:
- copy, distribute or otherwise make available material from the Site for commercial exploitation without the express written permission of LifeBooster;
- use the Site or content in a way that could damage it or the material displayed on it;
- interfere with the Site’s security or the security of the linked websites;
- disrupt or interfere with another person’s use of the Site;
- use the Site or the information on it to send any type of mass e-mail;
- use contact information on this site to send e-mails of illegal, sexual, racist or otherwise inappropriate nature, as LifeBooster determines in its sole discretion;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the restricted areas of the Site;
- manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted on or through a the Site or the source of any content;
- upload, download, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of our networks connected to the Site; or
- violate or infringe any right of any third party.
LifeBooster may, but is under no obligation to, monitor, review or log any activity or use of the Site. You consent to any such monitoring, reviewing and logging that is necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request, or to enhance operational efficiencies, to improve service levels, to assess client satisfaction or to protect LifeBooster or the Site’s users. LifeBooster reserves the right, but does not assume the obligation, to suspend access to the Site to, or otherwise ban, any users who violate these Terms.
The Site and the content available thereon are owned by us or our licensors or service providers, and are protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret and other intellectual property laws. You are not permitted to download, copy or otherwise store any such content. “LifeBooster” and the LifeBooster logo are trademarks of LifeBooster. All rights in them are reserved to LifeBooster.
Links and Third Party Content
The Site contains links to external third party websites, entities, content and products that are provided for your information and convenience only and do not constitute any endorsement or a recommendation by LifeBooster. If you access these links, you will leave the Site. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk. LifeBooster makes no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access from the Site.
These Terms have been made in and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction of the Province of British Columbia and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without regard to conflict of laws principles, and you irrevocably consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of British Columbia for any claim, proceeding or action under these Terms against LifeBooster. Notwithstanding the foregoing, LifeBooster may seek and obtain injunctive relief in any jurisdiction in any court of competent jurisdiction and you agree that this Agreement is specifically enforceable by LifeBooster through injunctive relief and other equitable remedies without proof of monetary damages. These Terms shall constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between you and LifeBooster, and govern your use of the Site. If any provision of these Terms is declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from these Terms and the other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
You may contact LifeBooster by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.